Who Am I?
Hi there, I’m Tierney! A simple girl who has a passion for helping others live out their best lives.
I am a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and doTERRA Wellness Advocate. I am obsessed with health and nutrition and finding ways to live a natural, happy life!
For years I was the girl who was ALWAYS SICK. I ALWAYS had a stomach ache, was constantly cancelling plans & leaving social events early.
I went from spending hours in the bathroom & afraid to go out >>> to being able to live my life carefree, unchained from the bathroom & truly HEAL my gut!
I was able to find my way out & get my life back by simply paying more attention to ME. I introduced proper nutrition, wellness routines & all-natural remedies into my life. And that has made all the difference.
THERE WAS A WAY OUT!
You no longer have to suffer with these embarrassing, life altering symptoms. You too can have your FREEDOM back! I’ve got your back & TOGETHER you can heal too!
Today as a Holistic Health Coach, specializing in gut health, I am passionate about helping my clients integrate changes not only in their nutrition, but also in their emotional well-being.
Ten things you might not know about me:
- I LOVE food! Okay that might be obvious but definitely worth stating. Food is life. And I love to cook! I am always crafting up new creations and playing with different recipes.
- I’m afraid of being home alone and thunderstorms. Also whenever I am at my parent’s house and I come up from the basement, you better believe I’m sprinting up those stairs to escape the girl from the grudge/scary creature is trying to catch me! EVERY DAMN TIME!!
- I am engaged to the most supporting man Scott who I have been with for 5+ years now. He’s also the best & willing guinea pig for all of my crazy concoctions.
- My puppy Luna (aka Luna Lu aka Lu aka Lady Luna Queen of the Tuna aka Miss Lu aka Luna girl) is my whole world. My mom tries to tell me that I will love my first born child more than her but I don’t believe her. Luna IS my first child!
- I have a killer sweet tooth! Luckily I have trained my taste buds to crave the GOOD stuff. Give me chocolate & no one gets hurt.
- I became an aunt when I was only 12 years old & it has been the best role I have ever had in my life. Those kids mean the world to me <3
- My parents both mean so much to me and I can’t go a few days without talking to them, texting them or seeing them.
- I like to think I’m pretty funny, although some people might just say I’m strange. Either way I think I’m hilarious & slightly embarrassing, but I’m cool with it.
- Natural medicine & holistic practices fascinate me. I can never get enough information or ever stop learning. If there’s a holistic, natural way to cure something, I am definitely going to try it!
- If you invite me over for dinner, I will request only 2 things; 1 there are veggies served with dinner & 2 you have some type of chocolate treat you plan to share with me after we eat.