Who Am I?
Hi there, I’m Tierney! A simple girl who has a passion for helping others live out their best lives. I am obsessed with health and nutrition and finding ways to live a natural, happy life!
I am a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and doTERRA Wellness Advocate. I teach women to get to the bottom of their digestive issues & live life outside of the bathroom!
I have been studying nutrition and health for almost 4 years and I am deeply invested in helping others create a life worth living through natural, holistic health and wellness services.
I work one-on-one with my clients to help them discover that which brings them joy, happiness and abundant health! Navigating the world of contradictory nutrition and health recommendations can be overwhelming, but together we are a team! Together we will focus on superfood nutrition, digestive healing and natural remedies to find what truly works for you.
My life’s work is to teach women suffering silently, chained to their toilets, how to heal their gut.
I teach them how to get their health, their life, their future back!
Ten things you might not know about me:
- I LOVE food! Okay that might be obvious but definitely worth stating. Food is life. And I love to cook! I am always crafting up new creations and playing with different recipes.
- I’m afraid of being home alone and thunderstorms. Also whenever I am at my parent’s house and I come up from the basement, you better believe I’m sprinting up those stairs to escape the girl from the grudge/scary creature is trying to catch me! EVERY DAMN TIME!!
- I am engaged to the most supporting man Scott who I have been with for 5+ years now. He’s also the best & willing guinea pig for all of my crazy concoctions.
- My puppy Luna (aka Luna Lu aka Lu aka Lady Luna Queen of the Tuna aka Miss Lu aka Luna girl) is my whole world. My mom tries to tell me that I will love my first born child more than her but I don’t believe her. Luna IS my first child!
- I have a killer sweet tooth! Luckily I have trained my taste buds to crave the GOOD stuff. Give me chocolate & no one gets hurt.
- I became an aunt when I was only 12 years old & it has been the best role I have ever had in my life. Those kids mean the world to me <3
- My parents both mean so much to me and I can’t go a few days without talking to them, texting them or seeing them.
- I like to think I’m pretty funny, although some people might just say I’m strange. Either way I think I’m hilarious & slightly embarrassing, but I’m cool with it.
- Natural medicine & holistic practices fascinate me. I can never get enough information or ever stop learning. If there’s a holistic, natural way to cure something, I am definitely going to try it!
- If you invite me over for dinner, I will request only 2 things; 1 there are veggies served with dinner & 2 you have some type of chocolate treat you plan to share with me after we eat.